Monday, July 16, 2012

Home from a great LONG weekend of RV-ing!

We had so much fun at the Lake (Branson, MO) this weekend! We are so happy we bought our 5th wheel last year! In one year we have traveled to 11 states and I was thinking we didn't use it as much as I thought we would.... I think we did pretty good! 
Here are some pics from our 4 day weekend trip...

We stayed at Compton Ridge Campground and it was so cute...
This dessert was insane! Funnel cake with fresh strawberries, vanilla ice cream, powdered sugar and a cherry on top for good measure! I ate like a fourth of it before I was stuffed! 
It was so yummy! 
(Cakes & Creams, Branson MO)
Wet dogs from swimming in the lake!
I think Bella is worn out after her lake swim!
Umm.... excuse me you are in my seat!

Sunday was National Ice Cream Day so....
Cards, energy drinks and tired pup! 
Loved this pic of my 4-legged babies!
Headed home! 
Nico loves the wind in his face!
We have a new edition to the family...
my mom and dad got a new little Yorkie!
 Tess, is her name.
She's a one year old rescue, 4 lbs and ADORABLE! 
I couldn't hardly put her down to go home!
Welcome to the family Tess! 

I hope you all had a great weekend too! 
Happy Monday and have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!!! Loving the pics!!!

Jodi said...

Awesome photos!! So glad you are lovin' your 5th wheel!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

nikki, i am so glad that you are taking some time off and having fun!! your vacation photos look wonderful! and tess is just adorable!!

Michelle H. said...

Nikki so glad you are having a fun, amazing, and restful time!!
Love all the pictures!!

01 09 10